Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Quilling Journey with Morning Glory Trellis Card

 It was in 2012 that I came to know about this wonderful art form seeing some of my friends quilled creations . When I was searching online, I came across Inna Dorman's Increations blog . I was and am still mesmerized by her stunning quilled creations.Thus started my Quilling Journey. The next step was to buy the quilling tools and the books online.Thanks to Swagbucks and yfs research surveys for easy pocket money ;-)

Quilled Morning Glory Trellis flower project was adapted from the book of Quilled Flowers by Alli Bartkowski. This book has about 35 paper projects and this book is one among my favorite collections. Its a keepsake for newbie quilling artists.

I learnt the spiral technique from Inna's blog :-) and the overall project was fun to make :-)


Materials used :

3mm Precut Quilling strips in Blue, Light blue, Yellow , Ivory and Dark green/Forest green

7mm White Quilling strips  

Green cardstock

Slotted quilling tool and Glue

Pl pour in your feedback .

Thank you .Have a great day.  

1 comment: