Thursday, May 22, 2014

Quilled flowers and a Handmade Paper frame

I made this Quilled flower frame few months back . I learnt to make Fringed flowers ( wasn't so good at it back then ) and quilled roses and I wanted to place it in a frame. There came to rescue- Inna's blog and her handmade paper frame tutorial- Inna's creations . 

I made a paper frame based on the measurements in the blog . I guess I used a 120 gsm cardstock back then. I love the way it has turned out :-) 



I also felt that using a heavier cardstock ( 180 gsm and above) would be sturdy enough and ideal for gifting purposes. 

Materials Used :

White Cardstock (120 gsm)

3mm quilling strips in Red, Yellow and Lavender to make Fringed flowers

3mm quilling strips in Green to make leaves and scrolls

3mm quilling strips in Rose to make buds

10mm quilling strips in Red to make roses

Slotted quilling tool, glue, paper knife, measuring scale and scissors

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day.

Pl pour in your valuable feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! lovely bouquet! The frame is really good! Doesn't show that it is home-made!

    ReplyDelete